Paying: £8.55 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: Maximum of 20 hours a week between the hours of 10am- 8pm6th December 2017
The Sous Chef will be working within a well established kitchen as part of a close knit team supporting the Head Chef in the lead up to Christmas. The Sous Chef will have a passion for and previous experience working with fresh seasonal ingredients. The menu itself will consist of light bites and small dishes. The Sous Chef will report directly to the Head Chef and be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual. The Sous Chef will oversee Health and Safety and food legislation well as manage stock control.
Deter unsuitable Candidates!
To apply for the Sous Chef role, you will possess previous experience within a similar role and have a genuine passion for preparing fresh quality dishes. This role has excellent potential and the ideal candidate will be ambitious and committed with a passion for fresh food.
Hours of Work: Maximum of 20 hours a week between the hours of 10am- 8pm
- Preparing fresh food with fresh ingredients daily
- Assisting the Head Chef in running the kitchen day to day
- Meeting Health and Safety and food legislation
- Minimum of 6 months experience within Sous Chef role
- Minimum of 1 year working within a kitchen environment
- Ability to work well within and lead a team
- Excellent time keeping
- Genuine passion for preparing dishes and menu’s
- Ambitious and committed
- Focused and driven
- Passion for cooking and willingness to learn
Keywords: Sous Chef, Chef, Sous, Kitchen, Fresh food,
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds