Paying: £19000 Per Annum plus bonus (OTE £22,000)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 5.30pm to 2am10th January 2018
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing company on the outskirts of Chester. The successful Sales Executive will be joining a passionate and dedicated new team. The Sales Executive will be tasked with dealing with a high number of customers and selling the business products. The Sales Executive will receive full training with fantastic career progression within an expanding industry and have the potential to earn a quarterly bonus.
The Sales Executive must be able to provide an exceptional level of customer service both through written and verbal methods. You must also have a great attention to detail and be able to process information effectively and accurately. The Sales Executive will have previous sales / customer service experience, developed within either an office, call centre, retail or hospitality position. The Sales Executive will also be able to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from/to customers looking for assistance
- Offering an exceptional level of customer service to both customers and internal/external stakeholders
- Update call details onto our bespoke CRM system ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Explain and sell the benefits of our services, handling customers’ objections successfully
- Adhere to internal and external regulatory frameworks
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a desire to achieve and exceed targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very busy environment and be flexible/adaptable to business needs, working well under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Fluent in English (other languages would be beneficial but not essential)
- Due to our location, it’s important that all candidates have their own form of transport
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced call center environment
- Previous experience in either customer service/sales roles
- Knowledge/awareness of UK regulations
- Desire to develop your skills and experience in a rapidly expanding business. Someone who enjoys responsibility and is a team player
- Ability to manage workload and priorities effectively
Keywords: Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Contact Centre Representative, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Insurance sales
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds