Paying: £16500 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: Working between the hours of 8am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday12th January 2018
An exciting Customer Service Team Manager position which offers a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and evolving company. The Customer Service Team Manager will be joining a friendly and dedicated team with the opportunity to progress further in their career. Our client is open to candidates from an office based, retail, and hospitality background. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, free parking and open plan offices.
For the Customer Service Team Manager, it is essential you have previous management or team leader experience within a Customer Service environment. You must also have a positive, can-do attitude to your work. Experience with return to work, absence, training and development, and recruitment are all required for the Customer Service Team Manager. The Customer Service Team Manager will have good communication skills, both verbal and written and will be looking for a new opportunity with a well-established organisation to progress and develop your customer service career.
You will be responsible for managing, coaching, and motivating a full team of advisors. This will include dealing with the team’s performance by tracking KPI’s and conducting 121s. The Customer Service Team Manager will also be tasked with delivering the highest standard of customer service in a professional way.
- Ensure all the highest level of customer service when leading the team
- Carry out training and coaching to develop the teams skills to affect performance results
- Conducting monthly team 1-2-1s and team meetings
- Monitoring staff KPI performance
- Ensure smooth work flow by monitoring and appropriately delegating work
- Ensure all quality standards are met through regular reviewing and assessment of calls, emails and Live Chat
- Resolve customer complaints and enquiries through escalated calls
- Manage Timekeeping, absence and personal behaviours on the team in line with HR policies
- Daily management of the CS department to ensure SLAs
- Assist with recruitment and resourcing
- Covering for team manager absence and holidays
- Have previous management or team leader experience within a Customer Service, developed either in an office, retail or hospitality environment.
- High level of IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, most notably Excel and Word
- Have the ability to communicate with customers to a high standard
- Experience of and comfortable with working in a target driven environment
- Confident and positive attitude, resilient and able to work under own initiative and make effective decisions.
- Extremely organised, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive in identifying possible issues able to logically investigate issues and offer solutions
- Calm professional approach at all times
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Has a desire to support others development through coaching.
Keywords: Customer Service, Inbound, Call centre, contact centre, customer advisor, team leader, team leadership, team manager, leadership, MI
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds