Paying: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: Rota between 830am and 800pm Monday-Friday, plus weekend day shifts13th November 2017
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Customer Service and Sales Team Manager will work alongside the management team to motivate, develop and drive a team to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality, customer service and support. The Customer Service and Sales Team Manager works to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, and to inspire team members. Based within a well-established, progressive company you will be rewarded with an annual bonus scheme, staff pension, private medical insurance, death in service scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, long service awards and staff discount.
To apply for the Customer Service and Sales Team Manager role, you must have previous call centre management and coaching experience, along with credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, having a proven track record in improving results, alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
The role of Customer Service and Sales Team Manager involves motivating, developing and driving a team of customer service and sales experts. The role involves ensuring that your direct team are driven to succeed, to ensure that the department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
This Customer Service and Sales Team Manager role leads and motivates a team of people to succeed, ensuring that the direct team are driven to exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results-driven environment.
- Accountability for team performance
- Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Conduct regular reviews of staff performance and manage under performance
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams
- Drive performance improvements
To apply for the Customer Service and Sales Team Manager role, you must have previous call centre management and coaching experience, along with credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, having a proven track record in improving results, alongside delivering outstanding customer service, sales and quality.
- Previous team leading/management experience within a B2B environment
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management experience
- Proven track record in coaching and motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen and awareness
Keywords: Manager, Team Leader, B2B, business to business, Sales Manager, Customer Service, call centre, contact centre
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds