Paying: £20000 - £24000 Per Annum dependant on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, Minimum 37½ hours per week between 7.30am and 5.30pm, this includes one in four Saturday morning cover1st December 2017
Due to continued expansion our industry-leading client is looking for a new Customer Service Administrator to join their existing team, the Customer Service Administrator will enjoy working within a fast-paced and exciting environment. The Customer Service Administrator will also be within a motivated and dedicated team and will be working in an expanding and progressive company. The Customer Service Administrator will also have exciting opportunities for future career progression.
To apply for the Customer Service Administrator position you must have proven customer service experience gained within a professional office-based environment and be educated to A-level or equivalent. You must be able to deal with a busy and sometimes pressured environment. The Customer Service Administrator must also have excellent communication skills, being able to interact with business customers through written and verbal methods. The Customer Service Administrator must also have a high level of attention to detail, being able to enter data accurately and quickly.
The Customer Service Administrator is part of a key team who handle service queries for client, customers and contracts alike. The Customer Service Administrator will provide assistance with customers and also support other departments within the company, for example the accounts or logistics team.
- Processing of customer orders into the business
- Provide support to the Sales team, assisting with customer enquiries and forecasting of data
- Liaise with production planning teams on customer demands, product stock levels and forecasts to ensure the optimum production and stock objectives are met
- Provide assistant and co-ordinate quality issues with the Technical team
- Continued maintenance and work of company spreadsheets to manage transactions and provide management information
- Ensure high level of service to customers is maintained in the most cost effect manner
- Customer relationship management through verbal and written methods, expand growth of relationships
- Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with logistics providers to achieve efficient and cost effective delivery of product.
- To work closely with your fellow Customer Service team members to ensure a cohesive approach to the department’s responsibilities
- To manage and plan your duties to achieve agreed objectives. Feedback relevant commercial information relating to customers in an efficient way.
- Escalate issues as required, effectively communicate to the department and the rest of the business as required.
- Contribute and assist with the development of effective planning systems through sales forecasting and monitoring of customer demand
- Customer service experience, gained within an office-based environment
- Order processing experience, with the ability to manage customer expectations regarding delivery schedules and transport deadlines
- The ability to analyse and forecast data effectively
- Professional friendly manner
- Positive work ethic : ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills : be able to confidently communication through written and verbal methods
- IT Skills : use of software, and use of Microsoft office packages
- Numerical ability with data entry skills
- Confidence, perseverance, and patience
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business : you will be expected to cover an on-call rota out of hours
Keywords: Customer service, customer assistant, administration, admin, service, customer advisor, customer interaction
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds