Paying: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: 9-5pm Monday to Friday although flexible for business needs8th November 2017
The Customer Relations Specialist will be supporting clients with queries, making “best practice” recommendations as to systems and processes. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Customer Relations Specialist will join a motivated, customer focussed team who take exceptional pride in their client support standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
To apply for the Customer Relations Specialist role, you will possess previous client or customer service skills. You will have previous experience of troubleshooting problems, dealing with complaints effectively and providing relevant solutions. You will have an analytical and methodical approach to work and an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Role: The Customer Relations Specialist will be supporting clients with queries, issues and complaints. Analysing data and results, you will be making “best practice” recommendations as to systems and processes.
- Process routine and complex transactions related to specific service functions
- Contacts clients both verbally and written
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analysing, resolving and escalating the results of any manual or automated regulatory/compliance related screening
- Ensures high customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to compliance policies and procedures set forth by various regulatory bodies
- Manage and troubleshoot client queries, provide timely responses
- Performs operation related setup, including activation and retiring of client accounts
- Performs and monitors day-to-day processing activities
- Provides input to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Customer services experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge can be acquired
- Ability to gather and analyse data from a variety of different sources and use that information for problem-solving
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of multiple operational processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent Interpersonal skills
- Confident, professional phone manner, able to quickly build a rapport with clients over the telephone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, articulate and confident.
- Professional in both attitude and appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
Keywords: middle office, back office, operations, customer service, escalations, complaint handling
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds